- s capable of being easily stretched and resuming former size or shape
- Then, at the estrogen peak, the mucus becomes smooth, slippery and stretchable like raw egg white.
- Steel is far more elastic than rubber, but of course much less stretchable.
- The human imagination may simply not be sufficiently stretchable to visualize what cars and driving will have come to 25 years from now.
News & Articles
- Contact lens display research tips super-discrete Glass wearable future
Digital contact lenses that could eventually overlay Google Glass style data on top of the real world, while being as comfortable and discrete as traditional corrective lenses, have been developed by researchers at Samsung Display and elsewhere. The project – to develop a transparent, flexible display using graphene-metal nanowire hybrid structures to construct stretchable electrodes Read The ...
June 7, 2013 - SlashGear