- s having an illustrious past
- s having stories as indicated
a six-storied building
- The two Arab TV journalists who had been hanging around for weeks to secure an interview with the storied Afghan military commander Ahmad Shah Massoud finally got their chance to .
- Her family is a storied one, albeit the kind of stories that involved yellow journalism, character assassination, political manipulation and gossip mongering.
- Her reign has been storied.
News & Articles
- Sons follow their dads' medical footsteps
The Berks are emblematic of a storied tradition of the sons of physicians also becoming physicians. In ancient Greece, Hippocrates, followed his father, Heraclides, into medicine,
June 16, 2013 - The Gainesville Sun
- D.C. Federal Judge Thomas P. Jackson, 76, Passes Away
WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson, who sat on the bench in U.S. District Court in Washington, has died. Jackson held a storied career. In 1988, he fined former presidential aide Michael Deaver $100,000 for lying about his lobbying activities.
June 16, 2013 - WUSA 9 Washington, D.C.
- Mickelson sets stage for a big day
Five-time U.S. Open runner-up Phil Mickelson enters today's final round at Merion's storied East Course with a one-stroke lead.
June 16, 2013 - Reading Eagle
- Don Garber in guardian.co.uk
David Beckham is a global sports icon who will transcend the sport of soccer in America,said Garber. "His decision to continue his storied career in Major League Soccer is testament to the fact that America is rapidly becoming a true...
- Jon Lester in ESPN
It's a great organization. Besides the Yankees, it's the most storied organization in baseball,Lester said. "The coolest part about this place is that you come up through the system with guys like Pedroia and Youkilis and Pap, and it's fun...
- Wayne Huizenga in San Francisco Chronicle
Dolphin Stadium owner Wayne Huizenga said he hopes the move "continues the storied football legacy of UM," and Dolphins coach Cam Cameron was pleased.