- a capable of being stopped
if we pick up our pace he may be stoppable
- As tempting as it is to think of the service as a purely anarchic weapon of the masses, too distributed to be stoppable, it is theoretically feasible for a government to shut .
- Stop most anyone you seethey're generally stoppableand he or she will soon be spinning you a web of recollection to entertain you both.
- During his early days at Kansas, The Stilt scored astronomically, but he proved to be stoppable.
News & Articles
- Soccer-Pellegrini puts trust in Hart but no guarantee of place
MANCHESTER, England, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Joe Hart has Manchester City's trust but he must improve his performances, manager Manuel Pellegrini said on Friday as he fell short of promising his under-fire keeper a starting spot against Everton. The England international endured an evening to forget on Wednesday after failing to keep out reasonably stoppable shots from Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben ...
Oct. 4, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Ron Wilson in USA Today
Unfortunately, the first goal was obviously stoppable and beyond that, I can't complain about our compete level,Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson said.
- Roger de Sa in Christian Science Monitor
Holland is no longer stoppable,says Roger De Sa, who coaches Bidvest Wits Football Club, a local professional soccer team. "The Dutch national squad is solid at the back, creative in the midfield and sharp shooting upfront making them the...