- n a pot used for preparing soup stock
- Chikara's patrons call chef Kazumi Miyano the "master" and check out the baseball scores he posts on a board next to the ever-bubbling stockpot.
- The village itself is a cultural stockpot of Chinese secret societies, Communist cells, Indian sports clubs and groups calling themselves the South Malaysian Pineapple Growers .
- Only this time, as the camera closes in on stockpot and saute pan, cleaver and colander, the mistress of cuisine is not demonstrating the joy of Gallic cooking.
News & Articles
- Say cheese for tasty corn on the cob - Wed, 31 Jul 2013 PST
When I was a kid, corn on the cob was prepared one way, and only one way. My mom would husk the ears and pile them – sometimes having to jam them – in a large stockpot. She’d add about an inch of water, cover the pot, then bring it to a boil and steam the heck out of them. Then we’d slather them with butter and salt and call it good. And I’m pretty confident most American families followed some ...
July 31, 2013 - The Spokesman-Review
- Grill corn, add butter and cheese
When I was a kid, corn on the cob was prepared one way, and only one way. My mom would husk the ears and pile them — sometimes having to jam them — in a large stockpot. She’d add about an inch of water, cover the pot, then bring it to a boil and steam the heck out of them.
July 31, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- Ron Sims in Business Wire (press release)
I was determined to save the 350 StockPot jobs for the region as well as protect the area economy from a building moratorium for lack of sewage capacity,said Executive Sims. "It is rewarding to see the agreement with StockPot and Campbell...