- n fish cured by being split and air-dried without salt
- The East Central State government, which cannot run on stockfish, has a budget of approximately $80 million this year, but expects to collect only $14 million in local taxes.
- Hakluyt said: "To speak of Iceland is little need; save of stockfish.
- I was given a meal, ground yam and soup made of stockfish, melon, vegetables, meat and stock.
News & Articles
- Salt Fork Arts & Crafts Festival is Aug. 9-10-11 at Cambridge City Park
Pictured is a "floral serving set" created by Pam Stockfish, one of the artists who will be in Cambridge Aug. 9-10-11 for the annual Salt Fork Arts and Crafts Festival. Organizers said they are also lining up "fabulous" entertainment for the event.
July 9, 2013 - The Daily Jeffersonian
- Bjorn in TheFishSite.com
Higher raw material prices combined with poorer quality of the stockfish are the most important reasons for the decline, says Scientist BjÃ¸rn Inge Bendiksen.