stock car :
- n a car kept in dealers' stock for regular sales
- n a racing car with the basic chassis of a commercially available car
News & Articles
- Louisville's Luke Hancock loses inspirational father to cancer
Georgia Dome, near midnight on April 8, 2013. The conversation in the audio file is hard to make out, losing a battle with a blaring song. WEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS. AND WEEEEEE'LLLLL ... A few reporters are trying to talk to a man in the front row behind the Louisville bench. He is a retired CPA but has the mustache and the demeanor of an unflappable ex-stock car driver. One of his ...
June 26, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Freedom Dazecoming to Little Valley
LITTLE VALLEY — Little Valley Speedway is set for its annual Freedom Daze, a two-day extravaganza, which highlights stock car racing on Thursday, July 4, followed on Friday by the popular demolition derby and mammoth fireworks display.
June 26, 2013 - Salamanca Press
- Stock car races set for Saturday at Twin Cities
The Kenai Peninsula Racing Lions - Circle Track Division will hold stock car races Saturday, with the races starting at 6 p.m. The gates open to the public at 3 p.m., while qualifying starts at 4 p.m. Twin Cities Raceway is located at Mile 6.
June 21, 2013 - Peninsula Clarion