stirrer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who spreads frightening rumors and stirs up trouble
- n an implement used for stirring
- Through those sometimes long evenings, Boies will surreptitiously drop a plastic stirrer into his jacket pocket as he lifts each Ketel One screwdriver.
- Immersed in liquid, the stirrer gives off enough fumeless heat to bring a cup of water to the boiling point.
- Dean of French literary stirrer-uppers is scrawny, deaf, 71-year-old Charles Maurras, libeling editor for 41 years of the Royalist-Catholic Action Francaise.
News & Articles
- Forget 'The Challenge,' We've Got Three Post-'Portland' Job Prospects For Nia
By Natalie Goode-Henry Now that Portland (and Pizza Schmizza) has had a chance to recover from Hurricane Nia, we have to wonder what'll become of our beloved hothead. Though "Rivals II" would have been the perfect place for such a s**t-stirrer to make her "Challenge" debut, Nia's post-"Real World" plans seem to be straying off the beaten [...]
June 26, 2013 - MTV