- n a decorative pin that is worn in a necktie
- Through the door came Their Majesties, snugly buttoned up, and as they passed down the line each servant received either a gold stickpin or a pair of gold cufflinks, blue .
- His thinning grey hair is worn at ordinary, not Claghorn, length, and he shuns the string tie and the diamond stickpin.
- Theodore Gilmore ("The Man") Bilbo of Mississippi, a chunky fighting cock who campaigns in a red necktie tastefully embellished with a diamond horseshoe stickpin, is probably the .
News & Articles
- Black Bart: Man of culture led secret life of crime
In the 1870s and 1880s, a certain well-spoken, finely groomed man was a regular fixture in respectable San Francisco society. Unfailingly polite and with a droll sense of humor, the prosperous mine owner was always impeccably dressed in a tweed suit with a velvet-collared topcoat, his cravat fastened with a diamond stickpin, an elegant bowler on his head. The policemen, businessmen, city ...
March 29, 2014 - San Francisco Chronicle