- s of something (a paper label or postage stamp) gummed in advance
- One more thing: if the best news we're getting on the environmental front is stick-on solar fans, it's sad we're not seeing the same emphasis on making cars, trucks and SUVs that .
- With his sequined suit, studded collar, stick-on sideburns and Vegas sunglasses, Kwok has been belting out Elvis favorites to tourists and suited workers for the past eight years.
- From there, the designers went on to produce other kinds of stick-on mock furniture.
News & Articles
- Evansville grads ambush principal with zip ties
Autumn Quinn had one extra reason for butterflies as she graduated with the rest of her high school class Sunday. Quinn had violated a rule. She had decorated her mortarboard with stick-on plastic jewels, spelling out “EHS.”
June 10, 2013 - The Janesville Gazette