- v make free from bacteria
- v make infertile
in some countries, people with genetically transmissible disabilites are sterilized
- It is more humane to sterilize them.
- A small group of Muslim clerics is spreading the myth that the vaccine is part of a conspiracy to sterilize Muslims -- and as a result, helping to spread a disease many thought was .
- These are only a few of the myriad new uses; man also employs the gases to fire rockets, sterilize rooms, freeze ice cream and produce soda bubbles.
- Ricky Gervais in Us Magazine
Based on......stupid, fat faces,Gervais says. "If there's a woman in leggings, eating chips with a [cigarette] in her mouth, sterilize her."
- Jeffrey Lacker in Reuters
We are going to have to think about whether we are going to sterilize them,Lacker said, although he said there was a "good chance" there would not be much drawn on the lines.
- James Henry Webb in Washington Jewish Week
By attempting to sexually sterilize the Naval Academy environment in the name of equality, this country has sterilized the whole process of combat leadership training, and our military forces are doomed to suffer the consequences,Webb wrote...