- a incapable of reproducing
- s free of or using methods to keep free of pathological microorganisms
a sterile operating area
- s deficient in originality or creativity; lacking powers of invention
a sterile ideology lacking in originality
- Others are worried about possible cross-pollination that could render other plants sterile.
- The MooBella makes its treats on the spot, storing milk, sugar and other natural ingredients in sterile, airtight containers (think Parmalat).
- Malathion spraying, the agency argues, is a necessary supplement to "biotechnical control," which consists of releasing 140 million sterile male medflies weekly into infested areas .
News & Articles
- Perrigo pays $93 million for Fera Pharmaceuticals' opthalmic products group
Perrigo Company has acquired an opthalmic sterile products portfolio from Fera Pharmaceuticals, the generic drug and health-care products manufacturer announced. It paid $93 million in cash up front to complete the purchase of a opthalmic sterile ointment and solution product group.
June 18, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Perrigo in Expansion Mode - Analyst Blog
The spate of acquisitions at Perrigo Company ( PRGO ) continued with its purchase of an ophthalmic sterile ointment and the solution product portfolio from the privately-held Fera
June 18, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Perrigo acquires ophthalmic product portfolio from Fera for $93M
Perrigo announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire and has completed the acquisition of an ophthalmic sterile ointment and solution product portfolio from Fera Pharmaceuticals and its ...
June 17, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Winston Churchill in UC Berkeley
If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers,Churchill wrote, "I'd really be interested...
- Zack de la Rocha in Times Online
Zack de la Rocha, the group's singer, said: "It says more about the spontaneous action taken by young people throughout the UK to topple this very sterile pop monopoly and less about the song and the band. We are very proud to have had the song...
- Madison Grant in guardian.co.uk
I got into politics, and joined the Labor Party, as a commitment to social justice. The politics I have always enjoyed the most is the people side. Transport is pretty sterile, it's about big engineering stuff. But what makes it real for me is that... John Watkins http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Watkins_(Australian_politician)&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG78WWLtnaQUQJhx02x29fyns8oXQ Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/rise-and-fall-of-labors-waverer/2008/09/03/1220121331178.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHHLPXbQa1iesptWVbxF0ByOlf4Xg Sep 3, 2008
94596 125740 sterilisation In The Passing of the Great Race, Grant wrote: Mistaken regard for what are believed to be divine laws and a sentimental belief in the sanctity of human life tend to prevent both the elimination of defective infants and the sterilisation of such...