- v evaluate by comparing with a standard
- v cause to conform to standard or norm
- s brought into conformity with a standard
- s capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability
- The OECD also released its "standardised unemployment" statistics for the world's wealthy nations today.
News & Articles
- Visible Lighting Support The Standardisation Of LED Technology in Cold Cases
Online LED specialist store Visible Lighting are supporting the idea that LED technology is now of a standard that it should be standardised throughout supermarket stores seeking to bring energy efficient light to their refrigerator aisles. (PRWeb October 01, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11184435.htm
Oct. 1, 2013 - PRWeb
- Andrew Stoner in NEWS.com.au
Evidence like this hardly lends itself to the argument that life experiences are being standardised across NSW,Mr Stoner said.
- Julie Bishop in Sydney Morning Herald
I saw this as a very productive meeting and a number of significant breakthroughs have been achieved,Ms Bishop said. "We can now look at more standardised testing as assessments throughout the secondary schooling years, particularly the...
- Nicola Sturgeon in Healthcare Equipment and Supplies
We must ensure greater emphasis on the development of standardised local surveillance which is robust, sensitive and reliable in identifying situations which require further investigation,Sturgeon said. "All boards will now produce two...