- s infatuated with or enthralled by the theater especially the desire to act
- The following week, the stage-struck gosling, like millions of other Henie-worshipers, was flapping around an ice-covered pond.
- These strenuous performances filled his pockets, ministered to his stage-struck ego and almost certainly shortened his life.
- He was a stage-struck Newark boy who acted on Broadway, then switched to writing.
- Bette Davis in Minneapolis Star Tribune
In one scene author Joseph Mankiewicz' stage directions for Margo read: "the steel begins to flash," as Davis, her blue eyes glaring, responds to her lover's description of Eve as a "stage-struck kid." "Stage-struck kid ...... She's a young...