- n an independent federal agency that administers compulsory military service
- n the United States intelligence agency that protects current and former presidents and vice presidents and their immediate families and protects distinguished foreign visitors; detects and apprehends counterfeiters; suppresses forgery of government securities and documents
- n special police force in Nazi Germany founded as a personal bodyguard for Adolf Hitler in 1925; the SS administered the concentration camps
- Sirs: ss-s-ss-sss-SSSSB O O MUAh?! RAY! RAY! RAY! RAH-RAH RAH-RAH RAH-RAH RAH! HU-rah HU-rah HU-rah RAH I RAY! RAY! RAY! ee-e-ee-eee-EEE O W!! !.
News & Articles
- Alpha Now-Same-store sales rise in May as sunny weather brings out shoppers
June 10 - Rising temperatures in May brought a foretaste of summer and shoppers responded. The month had it all - nice weather, holidays and retail discounting. The Thomson Reuters Same-Store Sales (SSS) Index actual result for May showed a strong gain of 4.8 percent, above the final estimate of 3.7 percent. Excluding the drugstore sector, the SSS growth rate increased to 5.6 percent, beating ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News