- n a quick squirt of some liquid (usually carbonated water)
- v eject (a liquid) quickly
spritz water on a surface
- v cover (a location) wholly or partially by squirting a liquid onto it
- The brain releases gobs of it during orgasm, mothers are awash in it during breastfeeding and, in clinical trials, a spritz of oxytocin has been shown to reduce anxiety, increase .
- There is an unwillingness to just let him rear back and spritz for the length of a movie as if they fear we, in the audience, will grow tired of his gift, often amounting a .
- But once he saw that the spritz was still as tart and the atmosphere at Bar Bollicine just as sweet, he did not find a new watering hole.
News & Articles
- Researchers developing love drug
(KTNV) -- Researchers say they have developed a happiness spray. The spray contains a hormone called oxytocin and researchers from the University of Oxford say a little spritz up the nose could improve people's mood.
June 13, 2013 - KTNV Las Vegas
- James L Brooks in ITNews
I take with all due sense of mission and humility the opportunity to spray water and spritz baby powder at Universal patrons,says James L. Brooks.