- n transposition of initial consonants in a pair of words
- A spoonerism is the transposition of two sounds, or of the first letters of two words, in a simple sentence.
- His favorite printable one was a spoonerism.
- Canon Spooner claimed that he was guilty of one spoonerism only in all his life, to wit: "The Kinkering Kongs their places take.
News & Articles
- Buck Foston Request Denied, Owner Wins $1.5 In Suit Against New Brunswick
New Brunswick, NJ venue owner Larry Blatterfein wanted to name a bar “Buck Foston’s,” in an attempt to appeal to fans of the New York Yankees — and when the spoilsports in charge of those sorts of decision thwarted his new business plan, the nightspot entrepreneur fought back. The “Buck Foston” spoonerism makes sense in
May 2, 2014 - The Inquisitr