- n aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- n any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- n the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- v make more interesting or flavorful
- v add herbs or spices to
- Europeans had used black pepper as a medicinal aid and to spice up their cooking since Greek and Roman times.
- Enter a computer program called spice (simulation program for integrated circuit evaluation), which was developed at the University of California, Berkeley, in the 1970s.
- You did a tour recently with the spice girls.
News & Articles
- Huntsville opening 2 entertainment districts
The city of Huntsville is trying to spice up life in its downtown area with a pair of new entertainment districts. Promoters are planning a Thursday launch for the new areas, where restaurant and bar patrons will be able to purchase alcohol to-go and then stroll the streets at night.
June 19, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Ethnic Explorer: Thai Spice offers an authentic journey
Thai Spice is so authentic, even the light fixtures are made in Thailand. The beaded floral lamps illuminate a restaurant known for its authentic food, attentive service and cozy atmosphere. It's like '
June 18, 2013 - The Indianapolis Star
- U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Couples in the United States looking to spice up their sex lives will have to do without certain adult toys after a U.S. trade panel ruled on Monday that some companies are violating a patent held by a Canadian company for a two-armed vibrator. The U.S. International Trade Commission found that vibrator maker Lelo Inc as well as distributors and a retailer infringe on ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Melanie Chisholm in Scotsman
If the Spice Girls were to get back together it would be for a very short space of time. It would be a final goodbye and thank you, Sporty Spice added.
- Barack Obama in Reuters UK
So everything is fine guys ...... just thought we'd spice things up a little bit today,Obama joked with reporters later. "Any time the pilot says something's not working the way it's supposed to, then you make sure you tighten your seat...
- Richard Branson in USA Today
Virgin signed the Spice Girls 12 years ago and I got to know them at that time,Richard Branson, chairman of the Virgin Group, said Thursday.