- s (used of funds) remaining after taxes
- Last week the Commerce Department revealed that Americans had more spendable money last year than ever before.
- The Labor Department added that spendable earnings (income after federal taxes) also reached a record in May of $81.
- It is this fearand its crippling effect on the spendable income of the agedthat has made medicare, in one form or another, a compelling social need and a political issue.
- Art Rooney in Pittsburgh Post Gazette
We're in a market that's not growing,Rooney said. "When you look at spendable income statistics in our market, the last time I looked we rank somewhere in the 50s in terms of household spending. We're in a market where we have to be...
- Audrey Pheffer in CityLimits.org
We realized that the only way to survive is by really bringing in people with spendable dollars,said State Assemblywoman Audrey Pheffer. "We agreed, let's not move anybody out who has been here, but let's just kind of build up around...
- Donald Kohn in Bloomberg
Households with high debt loads need to take account of the fact that the interest payments on their floating-rate loans will increase, probably taking a higher portion of their spendable funds,Fed Governor Donald Kohn said April 1.