- a of or relating to or involving spectroscopy
- By spectroscopic analysis of this "earthshine" and by inferring additional details from the known phenomena of optics, astronomers can form a plausible idea of how Earth looks .
- Last week police sources said that spectroscopic analysis of the paint samples taken from scratches on the Mercedes' right side showed that the paint could have come from a Fiat .
- Yet he crowds this population into a smaller space, because his spectroscopic work indicated a thin gas pervading interstellar space, dimming and reddening starlight and thus .
News & Articles
- Biozoom Exercises Purchase Option Under Joint Venture Agreement With Spectroscopic Technology Developer, Opsolution
AGOURA HILLS, Calif., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Biozoom (OTC QB: BIZM) exercised its option, under a joint venture agreement, to acquire 19.9% of Opsolution, a research and development company dedicated to advancing spectroscopic technology. Pursuant to the joint venture between...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Biozoom Launches Sales & Business Development Office In Strategic Southern California Location
AGOURA HILLS, Calif., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Biozoom (OTC QB: BIZM), creator of the world's first handheld, non-invasive spectroscopic device for measuring health and wellness biofeedback, announced ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- NuSTAR Observes Dormant Black Hole In Nearby Sculptor Galaxy
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory caught signs of what appeared to be a black hole eating gas at the middle of the nearby Sculptor Galaxy nearly a decade ago. A new observation by NASA’s Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array ( NuSTAR ) has found the black hole asleep. Details of NuSTAR’s findings were published in the Astrophysical Journal ...
June 12, 2013 - redOrbit