- n common garden herb having clusters of small purplish flowers and yielding an oil used as a flavoring
- Spearmint Rhino 3340 South Highland Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109; 702-796-3600 36.
- Chef David Rayner, recently of the Savoy hotel in London, makes a legendary tuna sashimior try his char-grilled king prawns with a white radish spearmint salad.
- Since then, scientists have produced a spearmint with lemon flavor, bigger tomatoes, peaches, strawberries.
News & Articles
- June Carey
une Carey (nee Logan), 79, of Elyria, passed away Wednesday, August 7, 2013. She was born May 18, 1934 in Chicago, Illinois. June was a homemaker. She enjoyed reading her Bible and spending time with her grandkids. Mrs. Carey is survived by her daughters, Barbara Spearmint, Marva Harris, Lisa Gilbert (Jeff), all of Elyria; sons, Read More... The post June Carey appeared first on Chronicle ...
Aug. 11, 2013 - The Chronicle-Telegram
- New Bed Bug Trap Lures Bloodsuckers
Spearmint oil, Egyptian coriander oil and higher walls makes this pitfall trap more effective than other bed bug monitors on the market. Continue reading ?
Aug. 6, 2013 - Discovery News
- Warren Buffett in Joy Online
Warren replied: "Will they change the way you chew gum? Will they change whether you chew Spearmint or Juicy Fruit? Will they change whether you drink Coke or Pepsi? If not, then I will stick with my investments and you stick with yours."
- Matthew Pinsent in Telegraph.co.uk
Perhaps we'll get some tickets for Spearmint Rhino, too,joked Pinsent.