- n a person suffering from spastic paralysis
- a relating to or characterized by spasm
a spastic colon
spastic paralysis is a spastic form of cerebral palsy
- s suffering from spastic paralysis
a spastic child
- s affected by involuntary jerky muscular contractions; resembling a spasm
- Such children are victims of spastic paralysis.
- Napoleon Dynamite, the offbeat comedy about a set of self-assured nerds at an Idaho high school, concludes with a hilariously spastic dance number.
- A non-Iraqi doctor interviewed by PTI who examined Uday in Baghdad last December says he continues to suffer from seizures and spastic reactions in the muscles of his left leg.
News & Articles
- 10 Things You Have to Do this Weekend
Thursday, June 13 1. Borgore Having notched over 10 releases since 2009, Israeli dubstep producer/rapper Borgore comes to SA with a new EP, Legend, just two weeks away. Influenced by everything in his long history of music and travel, Borgore is unique among the ever-growing cast of international EDM artists. His sound, ready-made for thrilling live performances, incorporates familiarly spastic ...
June 13, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- Bruce Pearl in ESPN
Chattanooga coach John Shulman, who Pearl joked might demote him to "the second-most spastic coach in my own state," was animated throughout.
- Matt Grothe in Bluefield Daily Telegraph
It is important that we create greater awareness for PLS and other neuromuscular diseases, and recognize the example set by those courageous individuals like Hardy Brown and the Spastic Paraplegic Foundation who continue to persevere and prosper... Rep Joe Baca http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Baca&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGvCH4jAdTBlh6SkvYWGFmDiFxDcw Earthtimes (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/foundation-kicks-off-first-ever-pls-awareness-month,700883.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFIaFvxVluQrbA9dwC7exVpQmGjJA Feb 2, 2009
92812 123348 spastic I don't know because I have never played in front of a sold out crowd here before," Grothe said. "I don't know what to expect. I know it is going to loud after last week when North Carolina's quarterback looked spastic trying to get the play...