- s not dense
trees were sparse
- The details divulged by the Bank were sparse, of course, leaving the British media racing to fill out the picture.
- In a burst of enthusiasm sparse, spry Jonas Lie (pronounced Lee; confessed to his good friend Director Juliana Force of the Whitney Museum several months ago, "I feel as .
- In my own parents rather sparse record collection, it was the one original cast album that got played over and over the Broadway show music that provided the soundtrack of .
News & Articles
- Toby’s Dinner Theatre makes Nunsense a habit
Hit show at dinner theatre through July 14 by Nicole Rodman The set, props, costumes and cast are sparse, but the laughs are plentiful in Toby’s Dinner Theatre of Baltimore’s production of Nunsense. Originally conceived as a line of greeting cards featuring wise-cracking Roman Catholic nuns, Nunsense was developed into an off-Broadway cabaret in 1985. In the past 28 years, Nunsense ...
June 12, 2013 - The Dundalk Eagle
- Tires too pricey? You can rent
Bald rubber and sparse cash lead workers who must drive to a growing industry.
June 11, 2013 - MSN
- Bald eagles sparse in some areas
Wisconsin bald eagle populations highest on record, but some areas are still sparse
June 10, 2013 - FOX 11 Green Bay
- John Cornyn in The Associated Press
Clearly this president is trying to get somebody through who has a very sparse record and who he believes will be a reliable vote on the left wing of the United States Supreme Court,Cornyn said.
- Taylor Swift in CMT.com
It's one of the songs that I am really proud of on the record because it's so sparse -- it's guitar, piano and cello,Swift told Billboard magazine. "It talks about falling in love and the fairy tales that you are going to have with this...