- When the plan was approved, Rene Pleven said proudly: "France remains the great sower of ideas.
- He's got the wrong foot forward for a sower, and in his hand where he should have grain, it looks like he's got a cannonball.
- There are friezes of pioneers and covered wagons and on the pinnacle of the tower will shortly stride the colossal image of a sower.
News & Articles
- Kite Church of God announces VBS
Kite Church of God will hold Vacation Bible School Wednesday, July 24 - Friday, July 26 from 7 - 9 p.m. Attendees will learn about “The Sower and The Seed” and will enjoy arts and crafts, as well as games, each night. Refreshments will be served. On Saturday, July 27, from 11:30 a.m. until 2:30 p
July 1, 2013 - The Swainsboro Forest-Blade
- Fidel Castro in Reuters Canada
Castro called Guevara an "sower of ideas" and spoke of his plan to spread revolution and create many Vietnams to oppose US influence in Latin America.
- Hugo ChÃ¡vez in Granma International
There are now mayors of cities; there are 43 in the Congress and the US Senate. There are now judges and a university president. The good news is he was a seed sower, and now many of his seeds are sprouting into position of authority all around the... Jesse Jackson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Jackson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFZ7IHGe-2JmcZPWjBdYpA-lkzMiA Voice of America http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.voanews.com/english/Africa/2007-01-15-voa5.cfm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF_PQakbiv48aE_MSF4uMdLQwPA2g Jan 14, 2007
92635 123121 sower On several occasions, ChÃ¡vez called Fidel the sower of consciences" and affirmed that he is a father to the revolutionaries of this continent.