- n the process of becoming sour
- v go sour or spoil
- v make sour or more sour
- In trying to woo wavering Republicans with a revised version of the bill, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her Senate counterparts risked souring the moderate Democrats she can't .
- But given the souring of relations between the parties, no one knows which party that will be.
- He showed that food spoils because of microorganisms and invented pasteurization, which was originally used to prevent wine and beer from souring.
News & Articles
- Slowdown in S.Africa's unsecured lending welcome: regulator
By Tosin Sulaiman JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - A slowdown in the growth of unsecured lending in South Africa was a welcome relief given the rising levels of souring loans on banks' balance sheets, the country's financial regulator said on Thursday. The market for unsecured loans, which are not backed by any form of collateral, has grown rapidly in recent years as the country's leading banks such as ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Obama Approaches Chinese Cybersecurity Issue With Carrot, Not Stick
Under bipartisan pressure to take steps to address rampant Chinese economic hacking, President Barack Obama has carved out a careful path to avoid souring his relationship with Chinese President Xi Jinping. As the two leaders’ informal two-day summit concluded in the California desert, American officials asserted on Saturday that the cyber-enabled economic threat is now at the core of the U.S ...
June 9, 2013 - Swampland