- n a device for making soundings
- a financially secure and safe
- s exercising or showing good judgment
- a in good condition; free from defect or damage or decay
- s in excellent physical condition
- s logically valid
- s having legal efficacy or force
- s free from moral defect
- s (of sleep) deep and complete
- s thorough
- I investigated the old hoo-hah espoused by such as Ignatius Donnelly, Jules V erne and Arthur Conan Doyle, and looked into the sounder theories of bygone thinkers such as .
- MY OWN VIEW IS THAT THIS IS backward: the biology of consciousness offers a sounder basis for morality than the unprovable dogma of an immortal soul.
- By building a sounder health care system with more hospitals and clinics and broader medical coverage Beijing hopes it can convince consumers to spend more of their .
News & Articles
- Fans can ride Sounder to Seattle Mariners game on June 23
Baseball fans can take the Sounder train to the Seattle Mariners’ game on June 23, when the Mariners play the Oakland Athletics at Safeco Field in Seattle.
June 12, 2013 - The Puyallup Herald
- Clint Dempsey on Seattle's soccer support: 'I almost felt like I was in another country.'
Here are a few quick notes from the U.S. men’s national team, who held a press conference Monday afternoon and had practice toward the evening… * * * — First off, former lower-leagues Sounder Herculez Gomez has been released from cam
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Former lower-leagues Sounder Herculez Gomez set to join Club Tijuana (Wednesday links)
Former lower-leagues Sounder Herculez Gomez , once linked with a possible summer move back to Seattle, will be leaving Mexico's Santos Laguna for Club Tijuana. There was much wonder if Gomez, a U.S. national team forward, would be making his return to MLS, but instead he joins a high-flying Mexican club that recently won a league title and advanced to the quarterfinals of the Copa Libertadores ...
June 5, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Mario Draghi in FOXNews
The financial crisis has underscored the importance of international coordination both in responding to the crisis and in developing and implementing policies for a sounder financial system,IMF chief Dominique Strauss Kahn and Mario Draghi,...
- Penny Chenery in CNNMoney.com
When they crash and burn on the race track, it's such a turnoff,Chenery said. "People are really horrified about that and we can't afford it. We need to breed sounder horses."
- Gordon Brown in eTaiwan News
The global market has ceased to function,Brown said yesterday at a press conference in London. "The banking system must be sounder, and that is why we are putting the capital in."