- s lacking sensitivity or the capacity for deep feeling
- Duong Thu Huong's latest novel drifts gracefully through a Vietnam plagued by soulless ideologues.
- The Millionaire touch of exquisite ghastliness comes when this fails to kill, and instead leaves him to ponder life as a "soulless monster.
- Newcomers to the Internet are often startled to discover themselves not so much in some soulless colony of technocrats as in a kind of cultural Brigadoon -- a flowering remnant of .
News & Articles
- Grizzly Bear at Uptown Ampitheatre tonight (6/15/13)
GRIZZLY BEAR Too many of today's buzz bands provide little to no actual buzz. Either their retromania seems intent on proving Rock Is Dead For Real This Time, or their innovations are soulless genre mash-ups oblivious to the idea that music fans tend to like good songs, too.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 15, 2013 - Creative Loafing Charlotte
- Turning Sad Suburban Office Parks Into Mixed-Use Destinations
As the suburbs slowly die, we need to do something with all that space. You may not notice it driving through most towns, but the suburbs of the U.S. are going through some transformational changes. They’re getting poorer , especially compared to their city counterparts, and according to a Wall Street Journal article, office parks--the soulless staple of drab suburbs--are increasingly being ...
June 14, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Former judge slams 'Duets'
Robin Thicke has slammed his doomed TV talent show "Duets" as "soulless," insisting he signed on as a judge for the big paycheck.
June 12, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Karan Johar in Indiainfo.com
The NSG (National Security Guard) should be applauded. The media should be praised. Certain politicians should be bashed,Karan posted on his blog. "Politicians, soulless and emotionless, were addressing the country while reading off of...
- Karl Marx in AllAfrica.com
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people,Karl Marx said.
- Terry Hall in Billboard
At present, the band only intends to play a series of theatre-sized venues in the UK "That's the kind of venue where we started," explains Hall. "I don't like arena dates, at all. They're just soulless. The very nature of this band, we...