- s being searched for
the most sought-after item was the silver candelabrum
- On May 26, at 3:30 in the morning, a $133 million supercomputer nicknamed Roadrunner broke the long-sought-after petaflop barrier: 1 quadrillion calculations per second.
- What's the most sought-after degree in Silicon Valley? Here's a hint: It isn't from Stanford.
- Set in a rich, original science-fiction universe, it approaches the long-sought-after ideal of game-as-interactive novel.
News & Articles
- Griffins Defenseman DeKeyser A Classic “Diamond in the Rough” Story
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Danny DeKeyser was the most sought-after undrafted free agent in the NHL this winter. So how did he end up at Western Michigan on a half scholarship? DeKeyser is a classic example of a “diamond in …
June 14, 2013 - FOX 17 Grand Rapids
- Report: Philadelphia Eagles Offered Kevin Sumlin Head Coaching Job Before Landing Chip Kelly
The Philadelphia Eagles landed maybe the most sought-after coaching candidate on the market this offseason in Chip Kelly. But it appears he wasn’t the only coach on their radar. Before landing Kelly as their head man, the Eagles apparently took a run at Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin, offering him the job, according to […]
June 13, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- OUTDOORS: Can't use harpoon to land big halibut
Q uestion: Pacific halibut have become a sought-after sport fish out of Eureka and Trinidad. I have a question about landing large Pacific halibut, particularly in a relatively small boat. Many people use a type of harpoon with a head that comes off and is tethered to the boat. This prevents the fish from heading down while a rope is run through its gills for hauling it aboard. I was told that ...
June 12, 2013 - Modesto Bee