- n a drug that induces sleep
- s sleep inducing
- s inducing mental lethargy
- For the sixth graders the initial lectures during the event was soporific but the outing to the zoo was mind blowing.
- The head of the state's soporific address to the delegates was an anticlimax after the rallying speech of the Minister.
- How can there be passion in a science congress gathering, there can only be reading of soporific reading of abstruse papers.
News & Articles
- A mother's moving search for answers
THEATER REVIEW: 'Fallow' at Steep Theatre Company ??½ THEATER REVIEW: 'Fallow' at Steep Theatre Company ??½ ... As titles for plays go, "Fallow" isn't the best choice, given its dangerously soporific implications.
July 20, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Ian Dickson in Rolling Stone
Worst Great American Band: Bluegrass BBQ-ers Cliff Wagner And The Old #7 complained that Billy Joel isn't really suited to their style of music, and did a twangy cover of "You May Be Right" that Dicko called "soporific, sleepy, kind of dreary."