- n truth or reality
- As soon as he began the job, which has to be finished in time for Port-au-Prince's sooth anniversary in December, he discovered that there were practically no skilled workers in .
- Swear me, Kate, like a lady as thou art, A good mouth-filling oath, and leave"in sooth"And such protest of.
- Until Monday's grand gesture, the more the authorities tried to sooth, it seemed, the greater the panic.
- William Congreve in Times Educational Supplement
Musick has charms to sooth a savage breast, William Congreve wrote in The Mourning Bride, his 1697 play.
- Sanders in National Post
There is a tremendous task ahead for Obama,Ms. Sanders says. "He has to make up for all of the husbands and boyfriends who have been so gleeful about Hillary losing. He has to sooth the sense of injured pride."
- President Bush in FOXNews
If certain Arab and Islamic governments imagine that by uniting with the United States and Britain and imposing sanctions they can win the satisfaction of the Zionist regime (Israel) and sooth this usurper regime's concerns, they are making a... Ayatollah Ali Khamenei http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Ayatollah_Ali_Khamenei&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQDr5qrBtv7nuAZP3zp_uxaB9m9g Iran Focus http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D9757&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFoRgx8jAaxtEBeGCWzxk6qnK-YeQ Jan 8, 2007
92398 122688 soothe You soothe the pain and fear of patients, you console families who keep constant vigil over their loved ones, you share the joy of a neurology patient's first recovered words and an amputee's first steps," Bush said at the groundbreaking...