- n a composer of words or music for popular songs
- n a person who sings
- n any bird having a musical call
- Comediansongster Tom Lehrer didn't know the half of it.
- Each swan-songster was convinced that his constituents had been misguided, but magnanimously agreed to abide by the voters' decision.
- He won the East and more as songster, not tycoon.
News & Articles
- Entertainment Calendar - June 13
Live music For week of June 13-19; bands perform from 9 p.m. to close with no cover unless otherwise noted. BRAINERD Blue Ox 608 Laurel St. Dirty Bomb, Friday-Saturday Coco Moon 601 Laurel St. Songster Pete Norman, 5-7 p.m.
June 12, 2013 - Brainerd Dispatch
- Celebrity Real Estate: Billy Joel just sold his 8,881-square-foot...
Billy Joel just sold his 8,881-square-foot Med-style manse, a colonnaded structure on Miami Beach's La Gorce Island, to Italian shoe guy Diego Della Valle. The songster bought the place for $13.5M in 2006 and originally asked $14.75M; TMZ reports the...
June 11, 2013 - Curbed
- Jacob Zuma in Africasia
In short, because he has spent three years insisting he has a constitutional right to name his horse 'Sally Hemings' and that no other name will do, Mr. Redmond now finds himself, like the songster of the 70s, having 'been through the desert on a... Alice Batchelder http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_M._Batchelder&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGDcdmd3XfMJrcfXWQQ5v9YolNt3g 940 News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.940news.com/nouvelles.php%3Fcat%3D20%26id%3D80753&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFSzv5cz1ZsF0GqLmx6DpdStK8ZxQ Aug 7, 2006
92358 122648 songstress The passing of this African songstress leaves a gaping hole in the cultural life of our country and the African continent," said party leader Jacob Zuma.