- n any bird having a musical call
- THE SETUP Pretty songbird Mimi is plucked from an Ohio-based go-nowhere girl group by Lamont Jackson, music impresario extraordinaire.
- This songbird is what the terrorists aimed to silence.
- The saloon's songbird in residence, Tallulah (Jodie Foster), cracks plenty wise but is kind of sweet on Bugsy, who has eyes only for Blousey (Florrie Dugger), a girl with heavy .
News & Articles
- It's curtains for Songbird
Songbird's Android app. (Credit: Screenshot by Joshua Goldman/CNET) Songbird , an iTunes alternative that originally combined music playback and management with Web-based music discovery, will exit stage left permanently at the end of the month. CEO Eric Wittman revealed in a blog post that Songbird will no longer be maintained as of June 28, and that its parent company, Pioneers of the ...
June 15, 2013 - CNET
- Songbird to shutter its cage door June 29th
The Songbird media player and its music services will shut down as of June 29th, according to a recent statement from CEO, Eric Wittman.
June 14, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Songbird Sings Its Last Tune As Music Service Runs Out Of Money And Plans To Shut Down June 28
Songbird , an early digital music service that aimed to compete against the iTunes, Pandoras and Spotifies of this world with an open source platform, is shutting down on June 28, after running out of money and failing to find a buyer. The startup, backed by Sequoia, Atlas Venture and Phillips , had raised at least $11 million and is planning to formally announce the news on its own site later ...
June 14, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Marc Bannerman in Sunday People
Bannerman, whose actress girlfriend Sarah Maltravers hit the roof when she saw him romancing Cerys, wrote: "Keep singing songbird, you are doing amazing and I am rooting for you. Your sister Amanda and the kids are all well and are all also rooting...
- Thabo Mbeki in iAfrica.com
Former president Thabo Mbeki described her as a "unique songbird whose tunes were inspiring, always reminding us of our humanity and obligation to other human beings".
- JP Morgan in BusinessWeek
It would make sense,said Harm Meijer, a London-based analyst at JPMorgan Chase & Co. "We see significant value in Songbird, which shareholders shouldn't give away too easily."