- n walking by a person who is asleep
- Since its founding 57 years ago, Roman Catholic De Paul taught philosophy with the serenity of somnambulism.
- Three years ago James Truslow Adams described (in The Epic of America) what he called "the American dream"that state of spiritual somnambulism in which all men were to have .
- Baroness Haldon, 62, after walking off the edge of the Brighton Cliffs in a state of somnambulism.
News & Articles
- ‘My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend’: Self-deprecating and pitch-perfect
Fans of the 2012 film "Sleepwalk With Me," a dramatic adaptation of comedian/actor/monologuist Mike Birbiglia's acclaimed one-man stage show about chronic somnambulism and romantic failure, should be overjoyed to learn that a version of Birbiglia's theatrical follow-up, "My Girlfriend's Boyfriend," has just been released to Netflix. It's even better — meaning funnier, wiser and sweeter — than ...
Sept. 6, 2013 - The Oneida Daily Dispatch