- r to a small degree or extent
his arguments were somewhat self-contradictory
- r to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- It may be that people who somewhat approve or somewhat disapprove of the President are more likely to describe themselves as "undecided.
- He seemed somewhat embarrassed that I was asking him about the topic.
- Borduas moved to Paris in 1955, somewhat encumbered by a Montreal palette and the New York School approach.
News & Articles
- LeBron James executes his greatest complaint yet
LeBron James has somewhat of a reputation of complaining about calls. Maybe he feels he needs to complain like this in order for the referees to truly believe him anymore.
June 17, 2013 - Philly.com
- Brian Orakpo, Redskins not working on long-term deal
Brian Orakpo has been somewhat of an enigma during his time in the NFL. Injuries have made it difficult to evaluate the Washington Redskins linebacker, who is 'not worried' about his contract situation heading into training camp.
June 17, 2013 - NFL.com
- Bay Area Baseball: A's, Mariners lineups, and the unicorn backpack changes hands
OAKLAND -- Somewhat quietly, the Mariners have to have one of the best 1-2 punches atop their starting rotation in the American League, if not all of baseball. Consider: A day after being shut out by nemesis Felix Hernandez, the former Cy Young winner and owner of a perfect game, the A's today face the pitcher that leads the A.L. in fewest baserunners allowed and strikeout-to-walk ratio, and has ...
June 16, 2013 - The Sacramento Bee
- Ben Bernanke in TheStreet.com
I don't want to be part of the problem anymore. With the benefit of hindsight and a somewhat different perspective, I made some misjudgments. And of course, I can sit here and say all day long, 'If I could do it again I'd do something different,'... Floyd Landis http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Landis&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGmg-vXMS-d3utvMQE_9fnohenL9A ESPN.co.uk http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.espn.co.uk/more/sport/story/23635.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFkMGjaYquEW7WCNQdPa73aBEXrXQ May 20, 2010
92323 122603 somewhat Inflation pressures appear to have abated somewhat," Bernanke said in his prepared testimony, before adding that the "monthly data are noisy, however, and it will consequently be some time before we can be confident that underlying inflation...