- s affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
a somatic symptom or somatic illness
- Microscopic photo of an injection of a somatic cell into a nuclear-removed human egg cell during an experiment In 2004, the world heralded Hwang, who reported that he had created .
- In 2004, the world heralded Hwang, who reported that he had created the world's first human embryonic stem cells using a delicate cloning technique called somatic cell nuclear .
- Microscopic photo seen an injection of a somatic cell into a nuclear removed-human egg cell during an experiment Somewhere between 400,000 and 500,000 such embryos lie in frozen .
News & Articles
- Monitoring udder health on dairy farms
Effectively managing udder health on dairy farms requires a good record keeping system and routine monitoring of somatic cell count (SCC) data. Michigan State University Extension dairy educators recognize the importance of using SCC data to determine the overall udder health status of dairy herds.
June 10, 2013 - Dairy Herd
- Farms honored for dairy management skills
In honor of June Dairy Month, Minnesota Agriculture Commissioner Dave Frederickson honored 100 dairy farmers in Minnesota for their dairy herd management skills by having a low somatic cell count average. Of those 100, more than 20 came from southeast Minnesota.
June 7, 2013 - Winona Daily News