- n convulsive gasp made while weeping
- v weep convulsively
He was sobbing inconsolably
- Five years ago, Ghada Jamsheer was at the courts in Bahrain when she saw a woman sobbing and banging her head on the ground; applying Islamic law, a judge had just denied her .
- At 34, Gilbert was going through a painful, sobbing-on-the-bathroom-floor divorce.
- After some serious sobbing, Williams had what she calls her "Rocky moment.
News & Articles
- School district policy leads to arrests for emotionally disturbed fifth-grader
When a sobbing 11-year-old Odette Baumeister was handcuffed and removed from Rapid Valley Elementary in March, it was the 10th time the fifth-grader had been arrested, taken to a juvenile detention center or suspended this year.
June 9, 2013 - Rapid City Journal
- A year after Type 2 diabetes diagnosis led her to transform her life, Priscilla Boren's sugar level has dropped to pre ...
This week, almost a year after she was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, Priscilla got a stunning phone call from her doctor's office that set her ex-military husband to sobbing.
June 9, 2013 - Corpus Christi Caller-Times
- Movie review: 'Hello Herman' misses target
A mass shooting at a school leaves the young gunman seeking to be understood, or at least heard, in Michelle Danner's well-meaning but unfocused drama. "Hello Herman," a school shooting drama about a Justin Bieber look-alike who murders 39 kids and three adults, opens with the all-too-familiar images: police tape, sobbing students, scrambling news anchors and headline-grasping senators.
June 6, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Sienna Miller in Oneindia
Obviously to get yourself to a state where you're sobbing and snotting all over the place is quite heavy,Miller said.
- Max Clifford in FemaleFirst.co.uk
Her publicist Max Clifford confirms, "She is absolutely devastated. She's been on the phone sobbing. I really feel for her. Mark denied the allegations but Kerry's very upset. This must be the worst time of her life."
- Heidi Montag in San Francisco Chronicle
According to "Access Hollywood," Montag says, "I just started sobbing uncontrollably. I cried myself to sleep that first night after my video came out. I just couldn't understand why people I didn't even know felt the need to be so cruel and hurtful...