- n the act of rising upward into the air
- v rise rapidly
the dollar soared against the yen
- v fly by means of a hang glider
- v fly upwards or high in the sky
- v go or move upward
The stock market soared after the cease-fire was announced
- v fly a plane without an engine
- Meanwhile, the two companies he heads, Pixar and Apple, saw their stocks soar, thanks to The Incredibles and iPod's little sis, the Mini.
- Yet even as sales have slowed in recent months as consumers cut back on discretionary spending, theft of the devices has continued to soar.
- Coal production is expected to soar from 1.
News & Articles
- Gigamon shares soar in first day of trading
Gigamon shares soar in first day of trading Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 8:43 am, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 Gigamon, which makes equipment to monitor and control computer network traffic, went public Wednesday. The company said in a regulatory filing that it plans to ...
June 15, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Review: The leaden 'Man of Steel' doesn't soar
Review: The leaden 'Man of Steel' doesn't soar Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 3:43 pm, Tuesday, June 11, 2013 New hopes of box-office riches and franchise serials rests on Zac Snyder's 3-D "Man of Steel," the latest attempt to put Superman back into flight. Who would want ...
June 14, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Review: The laden 'Man of Steel' doesn't soar
Softhed2:The laden 'Man of Steel' doesn't soar It has been a black eye to Hollywood that throughout this, the unending and increasingly repetitive age of the superhero blockbuster, the comics' most iconic son has eluded its grasp like a bi
June 14, 2013 - The Herald Bulletin
- Deco in allvoices
It's soar, but I'll try to be better for the game but we'll see. I'm still having treatment and I hope to be available,said Deco.
- Sarah Palin in FOXNews
I'm accessible. And now that the debate is over ...... the wings are flying here,Palin said. "Let's soar, let's get out there and speak to voters and let them know what their choices are."
- Jesse Jackson Jr in Forbes
I think that Senator Ford's comments were reprehensible,said Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. "I believe Democratic prospects would soar, not slump."