- n a large marine food fish common on the coasts of Australia, New Zealand, and southern Africa
- Whale, snoek or halibutto the British housewife, harassed by years of austerity, it was all of a piece.
- A recent meal from the fynbos menu started with a small sampling of pt made from snoek, a wonderfully oily fish caught in the cold waters off Cape Town.
- All over the United Kingdom last week, other young people, grown to maturity in an age of snoek, whale meat and endless Brussels sprouts, were relearning the wonders of red meat .
News & Articles
- ‘Another View’ of Christian Revelation Awaits in New Book
Author Nicholas P. Snoek uses a two-person staged setting to explore the theology and philosophy implicit in Christian revelation. (PRWeb February 04, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/NicholasPSnoek/AnotherView/prweb11551830.htm
Feb. 5, 2014 - PRWeb
- Marthinus van Schalkwyk in Independent Online
Environment Minister Marthinus van Schalkwyk said in a statement on Tuesday: "Fish like snoek are the bread and butter of our traditional line-fishing communities." "Our department is particularly concerned that the actions of fishers whose...