- n a person regarded as arrogant and annoying
- Of apologies for that dazzling snob the late Lord Curzon there is no end.
- Klausner is a bookworm, but she's no snob.
- Other designers, they are very snob.
News & Articles
- Miss Hot Cafe, Spices of India highlight Amherst's ethnic food boom - Hungry for More | The Buffalo News
Trying to get a Buffalo snob to cross Kenmore Avenue for lunch in the suburbs just got easier. Especially if that suburb is Amherst. It already had most of the best authentic Chinese restaurants in Western New York before a Shanghaiese outpost opened on Sheridan Drive.
June 21, 2013 - The Buffalo News Blogs
- Close to perfect
By Jimmy DinsmoreSpecial to Statesman SolutionsGetting the opportunity to drive so many new vehicles can turn you into a car snob rather quickly.
June 21, 2013 - Austin American-Statesman
- A not-too-sweet rosé
Rarely do I fit the profile of "wine snob."I have preferences and enjoy some varietals more than others, but I try not to turn up my nose at wines I know others enjoy.Except when it comes to white zinfandel.White zin is a pink wine that falls in the "blush" category. It's sweet, it's syrupy, and it ...
June 19, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Keira Knightley in San Jose Mercury News
I was interested by the fact that she really isn't very nice at the beginning,Knightley told The Associated Press. "She's a snob. I think she's probably a good person, but she's at a point in her life where she's sort of aware of her...
- Chris Langham in Independent
Langham said: "I was eight. My parents had moved to Canada when I was five. I was quite a frightened child. I got beaten up all the time because I spoke with an English accent. I was trying to be a snob like my parents, but it's hard to be a snob...
- Ben Brantley in Washington Post
Writing in The New York Times, critic Ben Brantley said that "despite its status as the season's ultimate snob ticket," the third installment "is as hot-blooded and teary-eyed as your average afternoon soap opera."