- s tangled in knots or snarls
- But they gave women a snarly, ballsy attitude, and the chance to be as quick on the draw as John Wayne.
- The second mistake was to have Peters, so good at winsome vulnerability, play a character so hard and snarly.
- Lacking a tiger in its tank, Sucker manages pretty well with a sly fox named Louis de Funs, full of snarly good humor as the high-class crook in charge of plots.
News & Articles
- Subway Coming To Quinnipiac Meadows
Because the traffic is so snarly at the intersection of Quinnipiac Avenue and Foxon Boulevard, a new subway is coming. Make that Subway with a capital “S,” as in yet another outlet for the long-sandwich eatery chain.
Sept. 20, 2013 - New Haven Independent
- Courtney Love in Times of India
Those snarly-ass O'Connors want checks. I"m through supporting their asses," Love said.
- Christopher Buckley in NewsMax.com
But that was - sigh - then. John McCain has changed,Buckley writes. "This campaign has changed John McCain. It has made him inauthentic. A once-first class temperament has become irascible and snarly; his positions change, and lack...
- Chris Osgood in Detroit Free Press
They always say one of the rules is, if no one is bugging you or playing jokes on you, they don't like you,Osgood said. "If something's happening, it's a good thing. He's an easy guy to get along with. He's snarly on the ice but off the...