- s resembling a serpent in form
snaky ridges in the sand
- There is a certain undiminishable power in the struggle between Basil Ransom (Christopher Reeve), all snaky masculine guile, and Olive Chancellor (Vanessa Redgrave), representing .
- He also made an impression in a big movie, the political drama Advise and Consent, as a snaky, pre-Cheney Wyoming Senator, trying to blackmail a colleague for an early brush with .
- Givenchy's snaky stretch-wool suit is already being copied, scale for scale, and London Designer Jean Muir has a whole group of satin separates, all slithery with the python .
News & Articles
- Sticky buns are a monumental treat at Laughing Dog in Grand Junction
Early morning bicyclists and hikers on the east end of the Colorado National Monument have something new to speed their descents down the snaky twists from Cold Shivers or Serpents Trail – sticky buns. These have nothing to do with sweaty Spandex. The sticky buns are the coveted treat at a new coffee house located [...]
July 16, 2013 - Denver Post
- Tony Abbott in The Australian
Mr Abbott said he expected "a lot of snaky comment from the Labor Party over the next few days", despite senior ALP ministers hosting pedal-power events in previous years.
- Zoe Saldana in E! Online
I play a toughass broad-sort of like a viper, snaky girl,Saldana said.