- s resembling a serpent in form
- He flicked the famous snakelike jab, laced together combinations and shot rights to Spinks' head.
- That His Majesty should have been able to proceed in seemly state over the whole length of his snakelike route of 2,000 miles from Teheran to Ankara (see map) was itself a .
- Kasdan hasn't held back on it in Dreamcatcher, with snakelike aliens created by his friend George Lucas' Industrial Light Magic that have oval, teeth-packed mouths--clearly .
News & Articles
- The Lone Ranger's Villain on Tapping Into a "Twisted Moral Code"
The Lone Ranger rides into theaters this weekend, and with it, so does William Fichtner as the film's scarred and snakelike bad guy, Butch Cavendish. We sat down with William in Santa Fe recently to talk about his wife's reaction to seeing him in Butch's prosthetic makeup - he insists she thought he was "just as handsome" - and what he took away from working alongside Johnny Depp .
July 3, 2013 - PopSugar
- Rob Schenck in Washington Post
I know that as you slither snakelike into the second year of your reign as a purported president of change, you are finding your hands full with running the affairs of a declining and besieged empire and -- in the process -- proving yourself to be... Adam Gadahn http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE5ZkFM0-eG9w8CWmCwCEyndu3QUg UPI.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/06/21/UPI-NewsTrack-TopNews/UPI-20141277154374/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFoKkhHUt68MIlZ_UqQ4p6yTqElYg Jun 21, 2010
91607 121717 snaky Christ said we must be as clever as serpents and harmless as doves," said the Rev. Rob Schenck, president of the conservative National Clergy Council. "With pro-choice leaders in the House and Senate, we may need to be downright snaky."