- a emitting or containing little or no smoke
smokeless factory stacks
a smokeless environment
- A study analyzing the chemical composition of smokeless tobaccosnuff and chewing tobaccofinds that, in excess of the risks posed by tobacco and nicotine exposure, users are .
- He also invented a smokeless powder, tried to invent an airplane, became a British subject, was knighted.
- The devices, which Helder planted in mailboxes, injured six people, spraying BBs and nails in a burst of smokeless gunpowder.
- Daniel in Earthtimes (press release)
Our sustained investments continue to drive strong moist smokeless tobacco category growth and overall can volume growth for the company,said Daniel W. Butler , president, US Smokeless Tobacco Company (USSTC). "However, our premium volume...
- Henry Waxman in BusinessWeek
Millions of young fans are exposed on a daily basis to the use of smokeless tobacco by their heroes,Waxman, a California Democrat, said today at a hearing in Washington. "This is a serious health risk. The increased use of smokeless...
- Blanche Lincoln in All American Patriots (press release)
More than 20 percent of high school students in Arkansas smoke, and more than 18 percent of Arkansas's high school boys use smokeless tobacco,Lincoln said. "Each year, a staggering 13,100 Arkansas kids try cigarettes for the first time,...