- n the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
- v deliver a hard blow to
- v have an element suggestive (of something)
- v have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- v kiss lightly
- v press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- This spring's episodes delved deeper into the mythology of the mysterious island, then vaulted years ahead in an astonishing, forehead-smacking finale that set the bar even .
- And yet sometimes, when Tendulkar has the measure of every ball and is smacking them cleanly through panicking fielders, it's hard not to see the divine spark at work.
- Dubbed the Ford "Valdez" by the Sierra Club, the Excursion was a passenger vehicle of gob-smacking proportions.
News & Articles
- LeBron blocks Tim Duncan's layup
B) And bigger ups to LeBron for smacking it out of there.
June 14, 2013 - Philly.com
- PIAA SOFTBALL: Williams Valley edges NE Bradford, advances to state final
BLOOMSBURG - Put the ball in play. Hit it hard somewhere. Coaches say that all the time. Williams Valley made it happen when it mattered most. The Vikings started smacking the ball in the first inning and didn't stop, eventually shaking pitcher Chelsea S
June 12, 2013 - The Pottsville Republican & Herald
- Insight: Murder trial of Italian marines in India navigates murky waters
By Annie Banerji and D. Jose NEW DELHI/KANYAKUMARI (Reuters) - The thud of bullets smacking into his wooden fishing boat jolted captain John Freddy out of his afternoon nap. He saw one of his crew slumped dead over the helm and then, seconds later, another shot in the chest. The man cried out for his mother before falling dead on the deck, Freddy would later tell Indian police. ...
June 9, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Paul Sereno in International Herald Tribune
The only thing I can think of is they were smacking each other with it,Sereno said.
- Brian Donnelly in Washington Post
Minority New Zealand First Party lawmaker Brian Donnelly said the bill was "not about smacking ...... but the far too permissive levels of violence we mete out to our children."
- Axl Rose in MTV.com
He just kept smacking me,said Axl. "It was the most surreal thing, I think, that's ever happened to me in my life."