- n persuasion by means of empty slogans
- v coin new slogans
- Their asinine chatter about killing people and their anti-American sloganeering were as ineffective as their bombs.
- Perhaps believing his own sloganeering, he ordered the army into action with only a slapdash plan and hastily assembled forces.
- The bustier-busting sloganeering they purveyed is the touchstone for much of what passes for commercial feminism nowadays, especially the kind marketed to the demographic group the .
- Richard Lugar in Forbes
Describing the environment as politically charged, Lugar said, "We risk having reasoned debate descend into simplistic sloganeering."
- Ali Akbar Velayati in PRESS TV
The government is responsible for the country's nuclear issue,Velayati said, adding, "Officials should avoid illogical and provocative sloganeering."
- Amr Moussa in USA Today
There is no use for shouting or sloganeering. we have to deal with this in a legal and political framework,Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa, an Egyptian, said at a news conference.