- n wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh
- n a thorny Eurasian bush with plumlike fruits
- n small sour dark purple fruit of especially the Allegheny plum bush
- More recently, Madame Nhu carried the banner in Saigon toward the end of the Diem regime and thought it only proper that her sloe-eyed daughter, Le Thuy, receive a pistol for .
- Our sloe gin is ruby-red, has a creamy, frothy head, is slightly sweet, and is produced from imported sloe berries (the sloe berry, a cross between a cherry and a prune, is grown .
- She has proclaimed her famed, sloe-eyed Hindu protege, Krishnamurti, to be the vehicle of the World Teacher (i.
News & Articles
- Barfly: No sour cherries around here
Hospitable is the word that defines the bar business. It was with this idea in mind as I approached the couple hovering two or three paces behind where people normally hover when ordering drinks. And one wanted a sloe gin fizz.
July 8, 2013 - Marin Independent Journal