- n a knot at the end of a cord or rope that can slip along the cord or rope around which it is made
- Together they learned to wear shoes, eat with a spoon, drink from a glass, use a rake hoe, untie a slipknot.
- The slipknot in his lashing was that he proudly advertised the "advantages of mass buying" for all 15 stores.
- The piece is overexplained by a title card from Ono that calls it, among other things, an "atonement" for the sufferings of the 20th century, a syntactical slipknot that implies .
- Jim Root in NME.com
There's going to be a big healing process that needs to happen before we even think about whether or not Slipknot will continue,he said. "And right now that's the furthest thing from our mind."
- Corey Taylor in FOXBusiness
This summer we are truly bringing Mayhem,says Corey Taylor from SLIPKNOT, who will close each show. "SLIPKNOT is excited to be a part of it, and to be able to bring the new chapter of our history to the masses. We are already working,...
- Ozzy Osbourne in The Press Association
Ozzy said: "Throughout my career I've felt this obligation to give up-and-coming bands a leg up in the music business. I've taken out bands from Motley Crue to Metallica to System Of A Down and Slipknot on their first big tours. I'm looking to give...