- n the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- n small case into which an object fits
- The interior sleeves are well-padded, including a layer of foam lining the waterproof bottom, and there's plenty of extra room for books, papers and other school materials.
- The two-minute commercial for the "blanket with sleeves," which began airing in September, has been playing nonstop--and not just on struggling channels in the wee hours of the .
- If a blue jacket grew tipsy, Nuisance would grasp his sleeve, guide him understandingly to ward a haven.