- n an inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms
- City's proposed $80 million deal for the potentially profitable company would put Scharffenberger in fo'c'sle-to-fo'c'sle competition with another Litton alumnus: Walter Kidde .
- Out of her shattered fo'c'sle.
- Awaking in the fo'c'sle of a Gloucester fishing schooner, Harvey discovers he is in a world where the mysterious emollient of wealth fails to lay a calming film on the stern .
News & Articles
- New Briarwood Retailers - Cosmetics, lingerie, purses...and more
Since April, Briarwood Mall has welcomed a spate of new stores, including four national retailers: Lush, the U.K.-based cosmetics company known for its handmade all-natural products; Michael Kors, featuring the designer's handbags, clothing, and accessories; Soma Intimates, the women's lingerie, sle...
June 16, 2013 - Ann Arbor Observer
- Lupus can be difficult to diagnose
Autoimmune diseases, like lupus, can be difficult to diagnose. For this edition of Healthy Living, YNN met with lupus patient Nono Osuji and SLE Lupus Foundation Executive Director Margaret Dowd, who said patients can wait three to four years for a diagnosis.
June 15, 2013 - YNN Rochester
- Antonio in RedOrbit
SLE affects 40 people in every 100,000 in Europe , so our study helps us further understand the impact of this complex disease on patients,said Professor Antonio Gonzalez, Rheumatology Unit, Hospital Clinico Universitario, Santiago de...