- n a hitter who slaps (usually another person) with an open hand
someone slapped me on the back and I turned to see who the slapper was
- He was known as a congenial back-slapper and talented maneuverer among the House's often-vicious rivalries.
- They were the work of one George von Physter, an oldtime doghouse slapper (string bass player) who went to Hollywood as a designer, returned to the smalltime bands with an itch .
- Richardson's latest knee-slapper was his assertion yesterday that Iowa is one of the Top 10 states in the country at risk of a terrorist attack.
News & Articles
- PHT: Blackhawks tie it in third, force OT vs. B's
When Patrice Bergeron ‘s slapper made it 3-1 in the third period, things seemed pretty grim for the Chicago Blackhawks. Moments later, hockey fans were reminded that the Blackhawks and Boston Bruins have fought back from dire situations before.
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS