- a (of roads) having a single lane for traffic in both directions; when vehicles meet one must pull off the road to let the other pass
- By his reckoning, a single-lane, shared-space junction could handle up to 25,000 vehicles a day.
- His parents were born in the village of Mikova, a stretch of modest homes along a single-lane road about 14 km from Medzilaborce.
- But we decided against the fuel and instead careered up and down single-lane routes through the spectacular mountain scenery of the Chouf, the Druze homeland.
News & Articles
- Subaru Forester Vs Subaru VX Crosstrek: Which Crossover To Buy?
As we've noted before, we tend to like Subarus here at Green Car Reports. We recently spent three days with a new 2014 Subaru Forester XT--the more powerful turbocharged model--driving South Africa's Garden Route along the country's south coast, from Plettenburg Bay to Cape Town. The drive included quite a few single-lane dirt and gravel roads...
June 14, 2013 - The Car Connection
- June 17 is target date for Easton/Phillipsburg toll bridge repair work
The June 17 target date for the start of round-the-clock, single-lane travel patterns and corresponding traffic backups and delays along Route 22 in Easton and Phillipsburg, is approaching as construction gets underway for the Easton/Phillipsburg Toll Bridge Rehabilitation Project,...
June 13, 2013 - Hunterdon County Democrat
- Route 17 James River Bridge northbound lane closure rescheduled
VDOT bridge maintenance crews have cancelled the single-lane northbound closure at the Route 17 James River Bridge that was scheduled...
June 11, 2013 - WTKR Norfolk